ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING
Small Business Accounting Made Easy.
From start-up to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. E & E Financial Services, LLC., accounting solutions steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as accounting system setup and tax planning. Our goal is to make you a better-informed business owner. Accounting is the language of business, it is our responsibility to provide you with the information you understand and can apply in your business decisions.
How can E & E Financial Services Accounting and Tax Solutions help you?
Call us at (786) 334-5506 and let us know how we can help.
Our business accounting services include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annually)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
We cannot stress enough the importance of maintaining an accurate set of books. Section 6001 of the Internal Revenue Code requires all taxpayers to maintain records in order to establish compliance with rules and regulations, Section 7602 of the Internal Revenue Code authorizes the examination of these records. As stated in IRS Publication 552 and IRS Publication 583, records should be maintained in an orderly fashion and in a manner that allows you and the IRS to determine your deductions and correct tax liability. This begins with bank reconciliations. Reconciling your accounts each month allows us to keep your accounts, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
Reconciling your accounts also allows us to:
- Identify lost checks, deposits, and unauthorized transactions.
- Detect and prevent unjustified/fraudulent bank charges and ensures that all transactions are properly posted by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Record and classify every transaction from all your bank accounts ensuring that all deductions are properly accounted for resulting in lower taxable income.
- Properly record every transaction within all your bank accounts giving you a true representation of your business’ health.
If you do not have a record keeping system in place we can set one up and maintain it keeping you in compliance with IRS regulations.
Call us at (786) 334-5506 for more information about our accounting and bookkeeping services.
E & E Financial Services LLC., has been providing Florida businesses QuickBooks services for many years, working directly with clients in order to enhance their chances for success.
Secure Client Portal
Speak to your Accounting Professional anytime you need help via phone, email or our secure private client portal.
Secure Client Portal
Check out our newsletter for the latest in tax updates and issues that affect your business financial well being.